SENIOR PARTNER LEAD, MONTREAL
Our client is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented company offering highly effective solutions through online and offline marketing channels. The company provides nationwide loyalty Programs solutions tailored for SMB’s needs in order to drive them business growth. Their partners benefit from a well-recognized brand and personalized loyalty solutions differentiating their business, attracting and retaining customers.
The organization is currently seeking for an experienced Sales Professional with strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills. Reporting to the Vice-President – Team and Partnerships, the incumbent will mainly focus on partner acquisition and account leadership for local and regional clients. He will
- Build new business partnerships
- Develop and manage business objectives of clients from various categories in the province of Quebec
- B2C: Home builder/improvement products & services, specialty retail, automotive, etc.
- B2B: Medical, Logistics, Wholesale Distribution, Agriculture, Packaging, etc.
- Develop customized loyalty programs in a consultative manner to meet specific business needs
- Negotiate partnership agreements
- Initiate, manage and develop programs and client relationships
- Provide strategic advice, leadership, and expertise
- Highly driven individual acting as a leader, both internally and with clients
- Can-do attitude, and a problem-solving approach
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional sales experience in B2B / B2C and an extensive network
- Exposure to complex sales process, account management and project management
- Comfortable holding a high level of activity, prospecting, and meeting with clients
- Ability to manage businesses relationships from prospecting, to closing and execution
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals and business results
- Fully bilingual in French and English (written and spoken)
- Extremely organized, efficient, and productive
- A team player who works effectively with others to reach common goals
- Proficient with Microsoft PPT for presentations, Excel for financial modeling and CRM tool
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience, knowledge or interest in Loyalty Program
Collaboration between peers is what qualifies best our client, and it explains its family climate type of environment. Passion, attitude, accountability, integrity, commitment, and work ethic are the core values the organization puts forward. This very dynamic team embraces a work-hard / play-hard culture so like to have fun at what they are doing. If you see a culture fit with what’s above, send us your application, you might be the person they are looking for!