Field Operations Manager
Our client provides turnkey solutions to support patient entertainment and engagement in Canadian hospitals and long-term care facilities. Hospitals are responsible for providing healthcare services to all patients. Technology is affecting today’s healthcare environment more than ever before and having state-of-the-art technology can help healthcare providers improve patient comfort and satisfaction levels and increase their comfort level while staying in a hospital.
In the context of its rapid growth, the company is looking to set up a dedicated team in the field to ensure the solutions sold meet the quality standards of their clients. To do so, the company is looking to hire a Field Operations Manger for the Greater Toronto Area territory.
The Field Operations Manager role is a remote and traveling field position where you will be the front line for hospital level customer support including, but not limited to:
- Visiting physical hospitals in an assigned territory
- Being the point of contact with hospital customers and vendors for specific requirements and information’s
- Participating in the deployment of physical equipment’s in new & existing hospitals
- Overseeing schedules for hospital service needs
- Management of hospital level data continuity (MAC addresses, serial numbers, etc.)
- Review and action of operational data (revenue trends, call center trends, service cost trends, etc.)
- Oversee hospital marketing (room entertainment & hospital signage)
- Managing customer escalations in case of technical issues
- Managing relationships with hospital contacts and with the users (patients)
- Identify sales opportunities
- Collaborating with the Head Office on various projects
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 3+ years in a management/supervisor role or role where responsible for operational data and analysis
- Ability to travel across Ontario regularly & across Canada when needed
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working in hospitals considered an asset
- Experience managing people considered an asset
- Bilingual in English and French considered an asset
The successful candidate will be required to work in various healthcare facilities within the East Ontario Region (approx. Brantford to Brockville).
The successful candidate will be required to travel to these various healthcare facilities by means of their own transportation. Travel expenses and tools are provided by our client.
The company operates within the healthcare field, and this role work primarily in healthcare facilities, the candidate will be required to:
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, and
- Provide required proof of vaccinations as required by Canadian healthcare facilities