ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - MAJOR ACCOUNTS
Our client is a company with over 30 years of expertise in commercial interior design solutions. It offers 360 solutions for the corporate, public, municipal and government sectors in Quebec and Ontario.
As an exclusive brand partner in Quebec and Ottawa, our client delivers complex projects that are innovative, creative and use state-of-the-art technology to make clients dream in terms of interior design solutions.
To continue to grow its business and offer excellent service to its clients, the company is looking to hire a senior account executive – major accounts whose primary mission will be to develop new clients and manage strategic accounts in the Montreal area.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing business development strategies to meet sales objectives with large corporations (FORTUNE 500), municipal and government accounts.
The main responsibilities of the candidate will be to:
- Initiate introductory meetings to develop new business opportunities within strategic accounts (Fortune 500)
- Build relationships with decision makers in the corporate accounts, municipal, Provincial and Federal government accounts
- Propose complex business solutions to business clients
- Prepare and respond to RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s
- Participate in business networking activities with various associations relevant to the interior design and office furniture industry
- Produce activity reports on new business revenue opportunities in the CRM
- Ensure proper management of projects within established client’s budgets and timelines
- Participate in all training sessions organized by suppliers and manufacturers (OEM’s)
- Organize strategic meetings (KICK-OFF) for all new projects
- In partnership with the design team, discuss different scenarios/drawings of proposed solutions to customers
- Within the framework of your projects, maintain a relationship with architects and designers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or business development role in the B2B sector with major clients
- Relevant experience in the interior design and office furniture sector considered as an important ASSET
- Network in the public, municipal and the government sectors
- Focus on strategic business development and prospecting for new opportunities
- Ability to develop and maintain solid business relationships with a network of business partners, such as real estate developers, architectural and design firms
- Very familiar with the bidding process such as: RFP’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Experience in facilitating “Lunch & Learn” sessions with architectural and design firms
- Skilled communicator, both in French and English, verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of the main IT tools (Office 365, SharePoint, CRM)
- Positive attitude for teamwork, autonomy, and creativity
- Experience negotiating with general contractors, real estate promoters, architects, and designers
- Familiar with blueprint reading and technical drawing software