SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is a globally recognized communications agency and is the only international network of private agencies for the agri-food sector. The company designs and implements unique campaigns covering all communication and marketing expertise.
As the leader in communications for interprofessional organizations located in Europe and internationally, the company also develops innovative strategies for agri-food industry companies and brands in all Canadian provinces.
With offices in Montreal and Toronto, the company has a team of experts specializing in strategic planning, public relations and content creation, influencer marketing, media events, events, as well as trade & shopper marketing.
To better serve its clients, the company is seeking to hire a Senior Account Manager to support its portfolio of clients while accompanying them in their 360 marketing campaign deployment strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the following three areas:
- Supervise the management of assigned campaigns.
- Build and maintain a trusting relationship with clients (4-5 accounts).
- Drive and grow your client portfolio. • Lead quarterly reports and analyze annual campaign results.
- Monitor performance reports.
- Contribute to effective internal financial management and optimize campaign profitability
- Implement marketing/communication plans sold to clients
- Coordinate external business partners and ensure project profitability
- Systematically use management and reporting tools
- Build and/or supervise client budgets while optimizing costs, margins, and profitability
- Ensure budget monitoring and reporting
- Continuously monitor gross and net margins of your campaigns and propose corrective measures as needed
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Contribute to business development through spontaneous approach and responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Manage your volume of business activities and ensure optimal net profitability.
- Energize, optimize, and perpetuate your client portfolio.
- Monitor performance indicators.
- Ensure monitoring and implementation of market analysis to track trends and establish communication strategies for clients
- Design and draft recommendations based on internal and external expertise
- Sell marketing/communication plans to clients and prospects
- Participate in the development and negotiation of client contracts
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business with a Marketing component
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Perfectly bilingual
- Champion of strategy and able to support clients in their strategic thinking
- Mastery of communication techniques on different 360° channels or on expertise
- Mastery of project coordination
- Negotiation skills (suppliers & clients)
- Knowledge of business development
- Ability to keep up with changes in the communication industry
- Ability to develop a network and maintain follow-up with external contacts.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Good resistance to pressure
- Good time management
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Anticipation, planning, and organization
- Be an epicurean and “foodie”
- Experience working in a communications agency
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Offices located in the heart of downtown Montreal
- Work for an internationally established organization
- Hybrid mode
- Group insurance
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Dynamic environment within a small team