IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER
Our client develops SaaS solutions and provides administrative support to companies across the globe.
Through its efficient and cost-effective management of subcontractor compliance, it allows client companies to enhance their work safety. Its products and services, which are based on industry best practices, connect entrepreneurs with prime contractors, thereby facilitating their interactions and allowing them to focus on their actual activities and to optimize the management of their operations.
Over the last few years, the organization has experienced substantial local, national and international growth thanks to major investments. To meet ever increasing demand, the company is constantly building on its teams by beefing up its resources.
The Customer Experience group is thus looking to expand its team with the addition of an Implementation Project Manager. The primary role of the incumbent will be to work jointly with Customer Service and R&D to support the client in integrating proposed modules. He or she will manage the implementation project, ensuring that the software solution is tailored to the client’s needs. The project manager shall, among other things:
- Analyze the needs of prime contractors in order to define the implementation strategy and configure and customize the tool
- Integrate the solution into the client’s day-to-day operations, while contributing to direct process changes as part of a change management strategy
- Define and manage project expectations and ensure consistent follow-up with various stakeholders: client and internal project team members (Management, Customer Experience, IT, etc.)
- Act as resource person throughout the implementation and post-implementation phases
- Identify business opportunities in order to promote the different application modules and other service offerings, in addition to carrying out any necessary follow-up
- Train users at the client’s premises, as well as internal stakeholders
- Adhere to budgets and schedules
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to staff assigned to the project
- Carry out all duties associated with the project manager role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Experience in SaaS software implementation and integration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management
- Strong ability to mobilize stakeholders in a change management context
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving and changing environment
- Bilingual, capable of speaking and writing French and English
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be able to travel occasionally
- International work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Occupational health and safety knowledge
Our client provides a dynamic and flexible work environment in which everyone’s ideas are given consideration. It invests in developing its resources and values recognition, as well as both autonomy and teamwork. The organization provides the opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated individuals who actively contribute to transforming businesses worldwide. If you are results-oriented and are looking for a position that will allow you the chance to make a real impact and to grow your skills, then we would like to get to know you. Simply send us your CV and we will take care of the rest.