Our client, a Quebec-based company, has built a solid reputation over the past 30 years as a leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing products for the hospitality industry. In addition to offering quality products and innovative solutions, our client is committed to providing exceptional customer service that reflects its customers. With its value-added and intelligent technology solutions, the company is recognized as a leader in North America, Central America, and Europe.
The company is currently experiencing very strong growth, with sales quadrupling in the last two years. In this context of development and rapid growth, it is currently looking for an Accounting Manager for its office located on the South Shore of Montreal.
The successful candidate will work closely with the President of the company and participate in the strategic decision making of the company. Additionally, they will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the accounting and financial activities of the company, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and financial statements
- Managing the accounting team and ensuring that team members have the necessary resources and training to perform their duties
- Overseeing the management of accounts receivable and payable, invoice processing, and payments
- Establishing and managing company budgets, ensuring that costs are kept under control and providing regular reports to management
- Managing and validating the sales forecast in collaboration with the VP of Sales and the Account Manager team
- Developing and implementing budget plans for the company based on its strategic business objectives.
- Managing the company’s cash flow and ensuring the availability of cash to support current operations as well as future investments and projects.
- Assessing and managing financial risks related to the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Collaborating with other members of management to develop short, medium, and long-term business growth strategies
- Maintaining a communication channel with employees, customers, and suppliers
- Preparing and communicating financial reports in a clear and accurate manner to the management team
- Ensuring good relations with financial institutions and partners
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements and year-end reports for external accounting firms
- University degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a team management position
- Recognized accounting designation (CPA), (Considered an asset)
- Bilingual: French and English
- Ability to work with an ERP system
- Intrapreneurial profile with strong business acumen
- Excellent financial management skills, including budget planning, cash management, financial analysis, and reporting
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good understanding of local and international tax and regulatory requirements
- Experience of working in a fast-growth environment and ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude to teamwork, autonomy, and creativity
- Knowledge of “Odoo” ERP system
- Very strong knowledge of the reality of a growing SME
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Parking included
- Social benefits
- Consensus between work and family