Our client is a clinic that offers a range of personalized mental health services and medical expertise to businesses. It is made up of a multidisciplinary team that works daily to provide quality support to its patients and business clientele.
To provide exceptional service to its patients and corporate clients, our client is seeking to fill its Clinic Manager position located in the East end of Montreal.
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the daily management and supervision of the clinic. This person will work closely with specialist physicians to provide quality service to patients, while ensuring that clinic operations run smoothly. They will manage the administrative and financial aspects of the clinic, including personnel management, billing, and medical records management. They will also be responsible for communication with patients, clients, and insurers. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage human and administrative resources of the clinic.
- Promote the services offered by the clinic.
- Ensure that quality standards are met in the clinic, including the management of patient records and files.
- Maintain quality relationships with patients and clients: ensure that patients are satisfied with their clinic experience, including resolving complaints and managing relationships with insurance companies.
- Collaborate with clinic specialist physicians and support them in their daily tasks.
- Supervise clinic operations, including appointment scheduling, email management, and billing.
- Maintain productive and efficient schedules with the internal team.
- Assist at the clinic reception (answering patients, scheduling appointments, etc.).
- Perform any other related tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration/human resources, and/or significant experience in a medical clinic.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.), Outlook, and iCloud.
- Excellent mastery of French and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, time, and stress.
- Autonomous, with a sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Great adaptability and flexibility.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, smiling, discreet, and punctual.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week.
- Flexible schedule.