SENIOR WEB ANALYST
Our client is a digital marketing agency that defines their model in developing and optimizing the online presence of its clients. With a national presence, the company offers both the best of local agencies in terms of personalized service and access to the varied resources of large companies. Expert in digital performance management (SEO, SEM, Display, etc.), the firm can also meet a variety of web development needs.
The organization is currently looking for a Senior Web Analyst for its Montreal office. The Senior Web Analyst is responsible for supporting the performance measurement strategy, high level data processing, reporting dashboard design, KPI development, and website and campaign tracking rollout/implementation. Measuring the performance of his initiatives, he will have to present results reports and make concrete recommendations, both to the clients and the other stakeholders involved. Among other things, he will have to:
- Design, implement and maintain digital analytics solutions and products
- Oversee the delivery of digital analytics implementation projects, from KPI definition to data analysis and presentation
- Work with internal and external business stakeholders to understand business and marketing objectives to define and prioritize tracking and reporting requirements
- Support Developers, Product Managers, Marketers, Operation Specialists and Accounts Services with their measurement, reporting and data requests and needs (e.g. ad hoc reports, insights, best practices, recommendations)
- Design and build dashboards/reports to enable various functional teams make data driven decisions and be able to evaluate their performance
- Implement the foundation of the testing strategy with accurate placement, correct validation, and ongoing management and monitoring of on-page test scripts (testing tool tag, variation code, etc.).
- Troubleshoot technical problems and document root cause for client detail
- Providing support/training for internal staff utilizing the data visualization and analytics reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Analytics, Data Marketing, Engineering, CS, etc.) or equivalent industry experience is essential
- Work with cross functional teams to understand and design analytics solutions in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common web and mobile analytics best practices pertaining to webpage development lifecycle
- Excellent reporting, analysis, and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion pixel implementation for various platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and floodlight tags, etc.
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to interact effectively with all levels of management
- 2-3 years’ experience with leading Web Analytics platforms
- 3-5 years’ business and online marketing background
- Bilingual in both French and English
- The following would be considered as strong assets:
- Experience in web development
- Experience in auto, retail and eCommerce industry