ACCOUNT MANAGER - CORPORATE ACCOUNTS
Our client is a company with over 30 years of expertise in commercial interior design solutions. It offers 360 solutions for the corporate, public, municipal and government sectors in Quebec and Ontario.
As an exclusive brand partner in Quebec and Ottawa, our client delivers complex projects that are innovative, creative and use state-of-the-art technology to make clients dream in terms of interior design solutions.
To continue to grow its business and to offer excellent service to its clients, the company is looking to hire an account manager whose primary mission will be to manage its portfolio of existing accounts as well as to manage new corporate accounts in the Montreal area.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the complete management of the assigned accounts, including corporate accounts and government accounts.
The main responsibilities of the person will be to:
- Manage existing clients and ensure organic growth within the corporate accounts
- Build trusting relationships with decision makers within corporate clients
- Propose complex business solutions to corporate clients
- Prepare requests for proposals and respond to RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s
- Participate in business networking activities with various associations relevant to the interior design and office furniture industry
- Update all activities and sales forecasts in the CRM
- Participate in all training sessions organized by suppliers and manufacturers
- Within the framework of your projects, maintain a relationship with architects and designers
- Ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing or other relevant experience related to the position
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a corporate account management role
- Relevant experience in the interior design and office furniture industry will be considered an important asset
- Customer service oriented and highly client centric
- Ability to develop and maintain solid and durable business relationships with a network of business partners such as real estate developers, architectural and design firms
- Very familiar with the bidding process such as: RFP’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Skilled communicator, both in French and English, orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of the main IT tools (Office 365, SharePoint, CRM)
- Positive attitude for teamwork, autonomy, and creativity